Dates & Deadlines
Opening Day 2023: Sunday, July 9th, 2023
Closing Day 2023: Saturday, August 5th, 2023 (UCD, UCSC)
Closing Day 2023: Friday, August 4th, 2022 (UCI, UCSD)
- Online Application Opens: Wednesday, January 11, 2023, at 8:00 AM
- Online Application Closes Friday, February 10, 2023, at 5:00 PM, continues unsupported until 11:59 pm
- Completed online application, parent/guardian signature(s), application fee, and optional financial aid application must be submitted must be POSTMARKED on or before Saturday, February 11, 2023
- Admissions Notifications for the COSMOS Program: Friday, March 31, 2023, at 5:00 PM
- (Note: Statewide and Helpdesk support will be closed after notifications are sent and will reopen the following Monday at 9:00 am EDT)
- Offer Acceptance or Decline (no response is considered "offer declined") to COSMOS due April 12, 2023, by 11:59 PM
- If ACCEPTED, One-third of the tuition is due online or by check on April 12, 2023.
- The remaining two-thirds of the tuition must be paid by Friday, April 21st, 2023
- Students admitted from the waitlist will be notified on a rolling basis starting Monday, April 14, 2023, and offers to attend COSMOS will need to be accepted within 7 days.
- The last batch of admitted students from the waitlist will be notified on Tuesday, May 31, 2023
(times specific to credit card payments, checks must be postmarked by the date noted)
- Application fee ($40) due by Friday, February 11, 2023, at 11:59 PM (unsupported after 5:00 PM)
- All tuition ($4,770) must be paid by the set deadline at 11:59 PM (unsupported after 5:00 PM)
- All payments made by check must be postmarked by the deadline date.
Credit card payments are available. Please note that a 2.85% service fee will be added to all online payments.
For information on refund requests, see our Refund Policy.
See our Application and Payment Basics page for information on making payments.
- All tuition payments are non-refundable
- No refund will be given in the event of dismissal or voluntary departure from the program at any time
- If the program must be canceled or switched to remote instruction, the campus and Statewide will determine if a refund (of any amount) will be given
- In the case of full FA, the $200 deposit will be returned to the payee upon successful completion of the program
- For questions, please contact the statewide office directly